Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome New Members. Introduce yourself here.

Posted by   + Show Post

If you love to cook or are just learning you have come to the right place. I am so glad you joined. Please take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself. Let us know what you are looking for or what you would like to see here. How can we make this group better and continue to grow? Your ideas are welcome and appreciated. Check out the sticky notes for recipes in several categories. Please add your favorites. Thanks so much. I look forward to sharing and getting to know you better. Have a wonderful day.

I'll start. I am Maria. I am happily married with one teenage daughter. I did not learn to cook until I became a stay at home Mom 13 years ago. I love cooking for my picky family and I am still learning.

by on Nov. 8, 2007 at 6:35 AM
Replies (881-887):
mommamiaria
by Group Owner on Jul. 6, 2012 at 7:08 AM

Welcome to the group! I think you will find a lot of great ideas and recipes here. Let us know if you have any special requests.

campingmomof4
by on Jul. 28, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I am Charlotte.  I am married and a mother of 4 and grandmother of 2 girls.  I love to cook.  I grew up on farm and have been cooking my whole life.  We love to camp and I love to cook over the fire.  I am now into cooking healthier.

mommamiaria
by Group Owner on Jul. 30, 2012 at 6:59 AM

Hi Charlotte! Welcome to the group. Thanks for the high potassium recipes.

Maria

Jennifrsn
by on Aug. 3, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Hello my name is Jennifer, 35 year old mom of three biys. I love to cook, bake and knit!
RedHeadedLizzy
by on Aug. 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM

MARIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

~Lisa

george8256
by on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:01 PM

im kim im happily married to my high school sweetheart   greg we have five kids four girls one boy there ages range  from 5 to 13.i ve been cooking since forever.

sweetpeasgirl12
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Hi, everyone my name is Andrea im from Virginia, I love to cook and bake, and im always looking for new recipes, and budget friendly recipes! The hubs is a meat and potatoes kinda guy so all ways looking to jazz stuff up.......:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN