Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome New Members. Introduce yourself here.

Posted by   + Show Post

If you love to cook or are just learning you have come to the right place. I am so glad you joined. Please take a moment to say hello and introduce yourself. Let us know what you are looking for or what you would like to see here. How can we make this group better and continue to grow? Your ideas are welcome and appreciated. Check out the sticky notes for recipes in several categories. Please add your favorites. Thanks so much. I look forward to sharing and getting to know you better. Have a wonderful day.

I'll start. I am Maria. I am happily married with one teenage daughter. I did not learn to cook until I became a stay at home Mom 13 years ago. I love cooking for my picky family and I am still learning.

by on Nov. 8, 2007 at 6:35 AM
Replies (861-870):
NkugbaMama
by on Nov. 16, 2010 at 11:45 PM
Hello. My name is Alicia and I am in love with cooking and food! I am a stay at home mom to my 4 yr boy and I have been married for 7 years.
I learned to cook by watching my parents growing up, by marrying a vegetarian, and watching a healthy dose of the food network!
I love making cookies, chocolate
cake, breakfast and dinner! I just LOVE to cook.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tramcd
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:29 PM

Hi, my name is Tracy.  I am happily married and have two wonderful children.  My oldest is 3 years old and my youngest will turn 2 the day before Thanksgiving.  I am looking for some new recipes to try with my family to add a little more variety to what we are currently eating.

Inkdmomma
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 10:51 PM

Hello! I am Araceli a momma of a 2yr old named Magdalene Aiko. I am a SAHM since she was born but am going to school online for my Bachelors in Small Buisness and Entrepreneurship. I have been in the restaurant business since I was young and have the biggest passion for food. My goal is to own a Bistro/Wine and Tapas bar soon! I love experimenting with recipes and making my own. I would love to chat with you all and swap recipes! Ciao lovelys

Mangia!!!

MoMOfJusTRaW
by on Nov. 18, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Hello everyone! My name is Krista, I'm happily married to my husband Chris for 8 years this Dec. We have two wonderful boys Justin (10) and Ryan (7). We are a military family currently stationed at Fort Benning, GA. My husband is a wonderful cook and I have always wanted to get more ideas for us to cook together. Can't wait to get to know everyone. :)

Restless-Sinner
by on Nov. 22, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Hi, I am Krista, and I am a sahm to 3 princesses, and my husband and I are expecting twins, next year..We live in Texas and my husband works in the Oilfield..I look forward to chatting with yall, So if you would like send me an invite, I love making new friend's...Krista..

vjoaquin
by on Nov. 23, 2010 at 1:21 AM

Im Victoria with a husband who will eat anything and a son who eats next to nothing! I am looking foward to finding new recipes to try out on my family.

FHCrossyfxxxx
by on Nov. 29, 2010 at 8:54 AM
Hello. I am Gem. I am 28years old and a new sahm of a beatiful baby girl called Cordelia Rose. I would like to build my confidence and learn to cook so I can look after her and my dh.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shiquita_Woods
by on Dec. 29, 2010 at 6:18 PM
Hi my name is Shiquita i'm 23 I have 4 kids and i'm currently have postpartum blood pressure issues but its well controlled and I just need new and exciting recipes but i'm and moderate cook but thanks ladies
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Desiree88
by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 8:00 PM

my name is desiree i have 2 girls age 6 and age 2 and a woundeful husband, i have always loved to cook ever since i could remember. i love trying new things and new technecs on cooking. im a stay at home mom so i do all the cooking as well as cleaning n all the other good work.

dawnhagan34
by on Feb. 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM

hi i joined this group cause i live to cook for my family and am always llooking for new ideas get tired of the same ol boring meals all the time lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN