Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hi ladys

Posted by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 1:21 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 259 Total Views
hi,im jennifer i created this group. you know my husband never wants to talk about him cheating and i do.women vent,so why not here.have fun and feel free to let it rip!
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kimba1579
by on Nov. 7, 2007 at 2:15 PM
i could definatly join this but im affaid my hubby wiuld get in and find out something. i hVE BEEN GOING THROUGH THIS FOR 9 MONTHS AND HE STILL WON'T ADMIT IT. ITS KILLING ME
mrssss
by on Jun. 29, 2008 at 9:11 PM
I've suspected he was cheating about a year ago, but just confirmed it when I looked thru the cell phone records and found him calling her while he was in our home with me and our children,when I was driving him to the train for work ,constantly calling her like a stalker, called her more than me,when confronted oh she's just my friend, I never kissed her,made love to her,none of that, but why would you call her like that if none of that happened, we're friends is all he would say. I dont know what to do,he has destroyed my life,I've raised his 3 kids from a previous marriage from toddlers until they have all graduated from grammar and high school now he wants to cheat and get a divorce, we have a 9 year old together and he wants to mess up our sons' and my life, what can I do he keeps staying away from home nights and weekends and hangs up the phone when I question him on it, I feel like screaming what can I do?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)