This was DELISH! I did serve with homemade tartar sauce (homemade mayo, lemon juice, diced onion, homemade dill relish) for the kids, and my PICKY eater (hates fish) had TWO steaks!
Served with an orange & beet salad, steamed broccoli, homemade applesauce.
Baked Tuna Steaks with Chimichurri Marinade
- 1 c. packed flat leaf parsley, or 1/3 c. dried parsley flakes
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of 2 lemons (about 1/2 c.)
- 1/2 c. olive oil (NOT sure why olive oil was in a Paleo recipe, but I do think it added to the flavor)
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp. ground red pepper
- Tuna steaks (we had 4 and had plenty of marinade)
Rinse the parsley and remove leaves from stems.
In a food processor, blend parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and garlic. Pour into a small mixing bowl and add salt and peppers. Mix well. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 350°. Rinse tuna steaks and place in glass baking dish. Pour marinade over tuna steaks. Bake for 25 - 30 minutes (it doesn't turn out dry.)