Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My life is in the toilet...umm literally

Posted by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 164 Total Views
I am thirty one weeks pregnant and I cannot believe my daily existence has come to this. My life is all about pee. I cannot work or sleep because I have to pee about every fifteen minutes. In between that time I leak pee so of course I am always feeling so gross with changing pads, taking constant showers and then using feminine spray. I cannot sleep because I wake up all night long doing the same thing.

My doctor says it is because my baby is measuring big and I am also diabetic, which makes me oee more because my blood sugars are out of whack all of the time.

Someone please tell me that it ends.
CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 30, 2012 at 5:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Mbpeaceful12
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:34 AM
2 moms liked this

Hopefully it will end after you deliver the baby. It sounds like your sugars are out of whack due to your constant peeing. Are you on insulin?

And that feminine spray MUST go! It can irritate the hell out your sensitive areas. You definitely do not need a U.T.I. and a yeast infection on top of what you have going on.

I wish you the best of weekends.

divinedimension
by on Mar. 31, 2012 at 11:40 AM
Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Hopefully it will end after you deliver the baby. It sounds like your sugars are out of whack due to your constant peeing. Are you on insulin?

And that feminine spray MUST go! It can irritate the hell out your sensitive areas. You definitely do not need a U.T.I. and a yeast infection on top of what you have going on.

Ty so much for your response. Yes I am on insulin, and it is new to me. My sugars are not horrible anymore though..they range from 100-160 normally.
CafeMom Tickers
nyonlymom
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:01 PM

I know what it's like to have gestational diabetes.  It sucks!  I had it with my 6 1/2 year old.  It went away when she was born, but then it turned to Type 2.  I just found that out today that I'm Type 2 and I'm not really shocked seeing as there's a family history and I'm overweight.  I'm not devestated either since I know what to do. 

Hopefully, for you, diabetes will cease to exist once your little lady or little man gets here.

divinedimension
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM
The poise pads do work for me but they are sooooo thick! I'm so tired of peeing all the time! Ugh! I heard they make poise pantyliners. Gonna give me a shot if I can find them! Two more weeks before delivery! Woo hoo! But honestly I'd rather do laundry that often than wear pads! Pads are horrible!
MandiFuego
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:05 PM

Quoting divinedimension:

Quoting Mbpeaceful12:

Ty so much for your response. Yes I am on insulin, and it is new to me. My sugars are not horrible anymore though..they range from 100-160 normally.

ur doc lets u go at 160? they wouldn't let me leave the hospital unti i was AT LEAST under 150 and my goal range is 80-120. I'm 29 weeks but I pee more often than usual but still every 2 hours or so.

divinedimension
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM
Quoting MandiFuego:

It used to be worse, so they are just happy it has been better. It used to be between 200 and 399 daily before insulin. Suddenly, since the anemia set in, it has dropped to the 55-100 range and rarely goes higher. It's such a pain. My doctor is worried that it has something to do with my placenta.
CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)