To keep this low carb, we serve over steamed broccoli instead of pasta or rice
Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken & Ham (So Good!!!)
By truebrit on December 22, 2004
Photo by kiwidutch
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Total Time: 8 hrs 10 mins
- Servings: 6-8
About This Recipe
"This creamy crock pot meal is comfort food at its best! It reminds me of chicken cordon bleu, without the fuss!"
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces fully cooked diced ham ( 1 cup)
- cooked rice or pasta
- Dice chicken, and place in crock pot.
- Cut butter into pieces, and distribute evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle Italian seasoning and white pepper over top, and place lid on crock pot.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
- At end of cooking time, cut up the cream cheese, and drop into crock pot, together with the diced ham and chicken soup.
- Stir, then replace lid.
- Cook on high until cheese is melted.
- Serve hot over rice or pasta.