Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pump wearing

Posted by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 145 Total Views

Well i  posted a while back about my mission to get on the pump. I finally got approved  a little over a month ago. Things are going really well.

I was wondering how everyone else wears their pump. I just have the 2 clips that medtronic snt me with the pump. I dont wear a belt so at times at  is a little awkward.  When I wear sweat pants the clips drive me crazy becouse they rub on my skin. At night  i clip it to my pj bottoms at hope I dont roll over on it.

Any suggestions or websites would be helpfull. Thanks.

by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
michiganmom116
by on Oct. 24, 2012 at 3:22 PM
I'm no help. I refuse to wear a pump.
mrs.miller89
by on Dec. 2, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Well, you posted this a while ago but I figured I'd help you. =) I usually wear mine clipped to my jeans and at night I take the clip off and lay it next to me. Sometimes it gets pulled a little but what can you do? That's the best thing I've found while sleeping. BUT Medtronic has more options in their online store for clips. They have a bra clip and also a strap that is like a garter with a clip on it for wearing dresses or if you don't want to wear it on your pants.

Also, I don't know if your aware of this but they have a deal going on right now because they got 100,000 FB fans for $10 off of an accessory using the code YOULIKEUS. The leg strap/clip is only $10.17 with free shipping so you can get it for only $.17. =)

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)