Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am so frustrated

Posted by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 148 Total Views

I up am to now seven diseases. Every time I go to doctor she adds medicine and some kind of illness. It's enough to make not to go to the doctor. My husband already needs a surgery for a cyst on his back now he is having small heart attacks. He is calling the doctor Tuesday and his sister who cardiologist nurse is going to get him faster. I am so worried he's only taking care me and not himself. What would happen if I lost him. He has a strong family history of heart attacks and smokes a pack day which he says he is going to quit on his vacation in June. I am going back and forth from crying to being mad at the situation

by on May. 24, 2009 at 9:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
julie148
by admin on May. 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM

oh mamma i am so sorry about your situation.  it can be scary.  we dont ever want to lose the people we love, but we do need to do for ourselfs.  easier said than done.  i know i'm the same way.   we can try to stay strong and pray that all will go well.   tell ur doctor to stop!  lol.   just breathe.  we're with u.      i'm praying for u guys.  please keep us informed about your situation.  and i'm sorry no one has written back to ur post.    memorial day weekend!!!                       j

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)