Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

to all members

Posted by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 5:37 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Please feel free to post anything vent/how your feeling/what you wanna know whatever you feel like posting go ahead & post

From The Eyerly Family

by on Dec. 3, 2007 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
jademom1965
by on Feb. 11, 2008 at 3:49 PM
Hello,

I am a new member and I am glad that I found this group.  I have a one year old and I am still struggling with severe PPD.  I am on Meds but nothing seems to be working.  It could be because I am 42 and I am probably going through Menopause as well. 

Thanks for being a part of CafeMoms!

mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Feb. 11, 2008 at 6:29 PM

Quoting jademom1965:

Hello,

I am a new member and I am glad that I found this group.  I have a one year old and I am still struggling with severe PPD.  I am on Meds but nothing seems to be working.  It could be because I am 42 and I am probably going through Menopause as well. 

Thanks for being a part of CafeMoms!

Thank you for joining & im proud to be a member of cafemom hugs
jademom1965
by on Feb. 13, 2008 at 1:35 PM
Does it seem that when it's sunny out the depression is not as bad?  I feel better today.  Is anyone on Cymbalta? or Clonapin?  They are starting to work for me.  Thank the Lord!

lolapop13
by on Dec. 30, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Im new to this group and not even sure what is wrong with me but I am deffinitly not myself Baby Boy is 13weeks now I hope soon I can get to the DR...........

mommy2krstian
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 1:29 PM

My son is 2 1/2 and I'm still sruggling with ppd. I can't go ion meds b/c of a Epilepsy.

Yessi_81
by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Hi! New to the group. I have a 6 mon. ds and have been struggling with ppd. Had a really bad day yesterday. Better today. Im glad to be a part of the group.

mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Mar. 19, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Quoting mommy2krstian:

My son is 2 1/2 and I'm still sruggling with ppd. I can't go ion meds b/c of a Epilepsy.

hugs mama

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Mar. 19, 2009 at 12:36 AM

yes

Quoting jademom1965:

Does it seem that when it's sunny out the depression is not as bad?  I feel better today.  Is anyone on Cymbalta? or Clonapin?  They are starting to work for me.  Thank the Lord!

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)