Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

new to group

Posted by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 154 Total Views

Ok where to start? I am 26 have 2 kids a son who is 3 and a daughter who is not even a month old. I have a boyfriend that I've been with for 6 1/2 years. I don't know if this is PPD or just plain depression. I have an appointment with my Dr. the 23rd. I am going to try my very best to talk to her then. I have been feeling like this since the day I found out I was pregnant. It seems to be getting worse. when my son was born i couldn't leave his side I was in love with him the second I seen his face. With DD I can't even look at her. I don't feel that instant love with her. When she cries I just sigh and dread dealing with her. SO was suppose to give me a break last night but got busy doing everything else around the house and didn't. I feel bad all I had to do was sit with DD and it was to much for me and  she slept most of the time. I know I shouldn't feel this way I don't want to feel this way. I want to want to hold my baby and sing to her and just love her. I hate feeling this way. I can't help but think a lot of this has to do with me not humm well wanting her to begin with. She is here and I will love her I take care of her I would never not take care of her. My mom and step-dad live next door so if I ever had to have someone take care of her I could call them. I'm just at a loss. I need some help!!

by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:47 PM

hugs mama im sorry your feeling like this i hope it gets better if your insured pls dont hesitate to go to the dr  i wish i would have when i was insured (state medicaid) but im not insured & i still have my days welcome to the grp

tomsmom07
by on Feb. 15, 2009 at 10:51 PM

thanks I know I need to before the insurance is gone

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN