Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why!!

Posted by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 169 Total Views

I have been feeling horrible the last few days. I was doing so good I thought maybe it was just the hormone thing and it was going away. Well maybe not. I'm just sitting aroud not doing anything. My house is a mess I still don't want to be bothered with DD. Now when it comes to my son I do whatever he wants I jump as soon as I hear him calling me. WTF is wrong with me. I have this beautiful baby girl which is what I always wanted and I can't even enjoy her. I've been thinking of my baby I lost 7 yrs ago. It has been really bringing me down. I have so many things going on I just can't seem to get past this. So I guess when I see the Dr for my BC I will have to talk to her.

by on Mar. 6, 2009 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Mar. 9, 2009 at 4:03 PM

mama  you need to be seen honestly hugs im sorry i know i need to be seen myself but im not gonna hijack your thread/post 

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
tomsmom07
by on Mar. 10, 2009 at 9:35 PM

it's ok I don't mind no ones answering min maybe they'l l be more intrested in your story :) I go to Dr. tomorrow I will talk to her then. thanks

Quoting mmtosam06:

mama  you need to be seen honestly hugs im sorry i know i need to be seen myself but im not gonna hijack your thread/post 

mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Mar. 11, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Yw mama hope all goes well at your apt

Quoting tomsmom07:

it's ok I don't mind no ones answering min maybe they'l l be more intrested in your story :) I go to Dr. tomorrow I will talk to her then. thanks

Quoting mmtosam06:

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
Carefree08
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 2:54 AM

I hope you are feeling better. Any kind of change in your life can make your ppd worse! Take care!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)