Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate loseing my mind

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 132 Total Views

Well I am asuming that this group is for post pardum. Having just been diagnosed with it, I thought it might be good to be able to talk with some other New Mommies who are under that same cloud. Am I the only one who has some good times, but then when I am all alone with my sweet baby girl... I can't evern start to describe what comes over me.  I had really wrestled with depression in my early to mid 20's and I thought that I was over it. But this has hit me like a ton of bricks. I have a great OB but I waited so long to be truthful about struggling, that I was refered to my GP.  I recently quit my job and I know that being my babies mommy and a good wife to my husband should be enough, but right now I feel empty, sad, lost, and overwhelmed all at the sametime. I feel that I am loseing my mind. Can anyone out there relate to me?

by on Mar. 18, 2009 at 7:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Carefree08
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Yep I think that sometimes you feel like you are loosing it! The only thing that helped sometimes was my saport group. The person that ran it was a sciciatrist (not sure if I spelt that right).  It was great to hear others in the same boat and to be able to vent every week! I am here if you need to talk!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)