Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Depression

Posted by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 150 Total Views

Dear Depression how are you??Me im lonely & not sure hwta to do.I feel worthless somedays & really like an unfit mom all because im not allowed to get medical help.I hate my marriage more says than I care to admit.I just wish that I could be understood.There are things in my life I regret but who doesnt have those things.I think its quite normal.Im not proud of some of the things ive done.I wish I could turn back time & redo those things but I cant sadly enough.I love my daughter shes  my pride & joy shes the whole world to me more than words can say.Yes ive had some ups & downs but more recently more downs than ups.I wish i waqs stronger than this but im not.I just wish to crawl in a hole & forget i ever existed but because of my daughter I wont.I wish i was a better role model for her because i dont feel i am.I need a place to vent but im not allowed.I have frustrating days but again im not allowed.Im not allowed personal thoughts or frustrations.So im writing my thoughts & feelings here because no one will bash me or thyink me a bad person.

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
by on Mar. 20, 2009 at 4:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Carefree08
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 2:24 AM

simple frown

Carefree08
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 2:26 AM

I feel your pain! Do you have any saport groups in your area for ppd? My saport group saved me so many time. I am here if you need to chat!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)