Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dear Daughter

Posted by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

Please forgive me if it seems im to harsh.Im not trying to be harsh.Also forgive me if it seems like im taking frustration out on you.I promise im not nor would i ever think to do such a thing.Theres this thing mommy suffers from its called depression.I can only hope to raise you the best I can.I ask that if you ever think im taking frustration out on you that you ask me whats wrong cause please know it will never ever be my intention to take out frustration on you nor will it ever be my intention to ever bring harm to you whether it be physical or emotional its not my intention whatsoever.Know that 1st & foremost you are my pride & joy & i will do my best to protect you because i love you lots.I just hope if you ever feel depression you seek out help immediately brather than wait like me & be screwed because of no insurance.Know that the healthcare here in the US is screwed up & its hard to get insurance all kinds for that matter.I regret not seeking out help sooner.I have good days & i have my bad days.Just know that I will always love you even though sometimes i feel like im not the best role model for you.I hope you will forgive me when you are able to understand.Theres more id like to write but I cant at the moment but when i can i will.

im a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
by on Apr. 2, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Carefree08
by Member on Apr. 13, 2009 at 3:02 AM

bow downWe are all here for you!

mmtosam06
by Group Owner on Apr. 13, 2009 at 12:38 PM

Thanks

Quoting Carefree08:

bow downWe are all here for you!

Stephanie a non vaxxing/cloth diapering/full term breastfeeding sahm who is wanting another but waiting/WoW addicted momma to a 2yr old princess
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)