Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok question here ,Is this a Christian group or Muslim group... Yes there is a big difference ,Muslims do not believe Jesus to be the son of God ,and they do not believe that Jerusalem is the chosen place Jesus will set up his kingdom ,,,When the Jewish people all come together and say blessed his he who comes in the name of the Lord ..If you believe in the fallible word of God then you already know this ,I see several that do not acknowledge this , I tell you this now you  nor any other nation will never go against Israel ,Please research then you will see .Pray to God for Understanding ..The Palestinian do NOT have a prophetic history with Israel..If God almighty can forgive then surely you can to and stop all this hate and going on with what the Palestinians went through goodness get into the word and out of the past ...I do not care if you bash me on this post I stand in Gods word , I have my Holy Bible open right now reading what God is saying ,Do not dispute my word this is Gods word not mine so take it up with him ..Even with going all through this hate and persecution I still stand in Gods word ,For I will answer to only him not you..If this is a Muslim group then I can see why it seems I'm fighting a loosing battle getting the truth out but I will continue to try never give up on a persons soul ..I pray that all muslims and all Jews come to know Jesus as the son of God !! AMEN!

IT IS THE PLACE WHERE JESUS DIED ROSE AGAIN AND ASSENDED INTO HEAVEN ..ANS THE CITY WHERE HE IS TO SET UP HIS KINGDOM   ,,,

by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 11:19 AM
Replies (11-19):
sweethonesty520
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 12:56 PM

You nor jillybeanie wants peace ,,Im seeing that now ,,You want to keep hate going ,,,Well Im sorry friend I pray for all walks of life to see and believe in JESUS ,,May I ask do either of you believe Jesus is the son of God ?

sweethonesty520
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:01 PM

This is the last time Im coming back to this post because you two ladies want to argue instead of researching and seeing it to be true ..So argue amonst your selves and promote all the hate you like .I will pray for you both

I_Am_Woman
by Group Owner on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:03 PM

Quoting I_Am_Woman:

Quoting .jillybean.:

Take your Bible and apply it to your life. If you think the Palestinians/or Arabs are your enemies love them. But I will tell you one thing, the terrorists are the government. 9/11 was an inside job. Do you honestly think they're jealous of our freedom? Then why haven't we seen more 9/11's on American soil? Why aren't they hijacking more planes and blowing more stuff up?

I am against the Israeli government, and am against zionism. I am against genocide; murdering of innocent people. 

Jillybean, they do not understand that satan minics God/Jesus. They are blind to the truths the Bible speaks. I am anti-satan. Not anti-Jewish, anti-Palenstian, anti-Greek, anti-White, anti-Black, anti-Indian, anti-Chinese, anti-Japanese, you get the picture. I haven't made my mind up 100% if they are just blind to the truth and think they are fighting for God orare hasbaras stirring up strife in the group to keep others from the truth.

Hasbaras....

misslj
by on Apr. 12, 2011 at 1:05 PM

my daughter miss sweethonesty,leave this group as i will be doing. i sent a message to the owner of this group and all she had to say was she didnt understand what i was asking. this group is not for you nor me. we are NOT HATERS!!. so leave,the only thing they will miss is no one to hate on. love ya misslj...your mom 

Quoting sweethonesty520:

You nor jillybeanie wants peace ,,Im seeing that now ,,You want to keep hate going ,,,Well Im sorry friend I pray for all walks of life to see and believe in JESUS ,,May I ask do either of you believe Jesus is the son of God ?

luvmybabieskna
by Preparations on Apr. 12, 2011 at 3:28 PM

Quoting sweethonesty520:

This is the last time Im coming back to this post because you two ladies want to argue instead of researching and seeing it to be true ..So argue amonst your selves and promote all the hate you like .I will pray for you both

We have researched and I have given you just a small sampling of that research directly from the word of God, yet you still do not see. You copy and paste loads of non-truths without ever attempting to learn anything or even read what someone else has posted. You have the audacity to tell members that if they don't agree with what you posted don't reply to your posts. Non of us here hate anyone, but we all stand for the truth and will stand against the lies of satan and his children with our last breath. I agree with the previous poster, I think you are hasbara and have for quite some time. Don't join a discussion group if you are not willing to discuss and you could obviously see that this was not a group that you agreed with so why stay if you are unwilling to at least read and discuss. To answer your question this is a Christian group. And no the Palestinians do not have a prophetic history with Israel because they are the descendants of Ishmael and have their own prophecy. The Jews have no prophetic history with Israel either because they are not true Israel, they are impostors who have stolen an identity and pretend to be something that they aren't. So yes it might be time to go back to your milk, we are trying to understand the meat.

turtldov
by Silver Member on May. 21, 2011 at 4:34 PM

Why do you think this is a Muslim grp??????

blessed2bmomof1
by on May. 21, 2011 at 6:07 PM

I was just wondering the same thing.

Quoting turtldov:

I_Am_Woman
by Group Owner on May. 21, 2011 at 10:31 PM

Quoting blessed2bmomof1:

I was just wondering the same thing.

Quoting turtldov:

Kat, Laura, and I have come to the conclusion that these ladies are hasbara. When one exposes Israel, they let out their devil hounds to keep others from learning the truth. They found that those that do know the truth don't mind being called anti-semitic, which is for the false jew that is running Israel is not applicable. They are not semitic.

turtldov
by Silver Member on May. 25, 2011 at 12:18 PM

I just think they are confused as was I when first you told me!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN