Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

State Director!!!

Posted by on Nov. 29, 2007 at 12:35 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 100 Total Views
Welcome to the Miss Montana United States Pageants Group! My name is Cherith and I am the State Director. It is a privilege for me to work with young women from around the state of Montana! I am looking for exceptional women to represent our state not only at the National Miss United States pageants, but also with Montana itself. The two new Montana title holders will travel throughout the state promoting issues that they hold dear. They will work with numerous charitable organizations, meet various dignitaries and hopefully experience a wealth of personal growth. These experiences are unique to the Miss United States Organization and their state competitions and they will hopefully become an integral part in furthering the title holder's aspirations. Each young women that competes for the prestigious titles of Miss Montana United States and Miss Montana United States Teen is already an extraordinary lady who possesses her own interests and aspirations. My goal as the State Director is to guide each delegate and hope they leave with great memories, friendships and having had a unique and enriching experience! I hope that you will contact me about competing! Visit www.missmtus.com or www.missmtusteen.com for mor information!!
by on Nov. 29, 2007 at 12:35 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN