Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have a few questions!!

Posted by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 1:39 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 193 Total Views
My name is Hope I have a very handsome lil boy named Christopher!! I am 22 years old and have been married for almost 3 years. Me and my husband have been trying to get pregnant for almost 2 years. We got pregnant in May of last year but we lost. That is my second misscarriege. I'm really scared to get pregnant again. I don't think I could handle another miscarriege. I don't know what to do. I've been to the doctors and they say everything is fine. Well it must not be if 1 I can't get pregnant. 2I keep losing them!! I just need some women advice. Maybe somebody knows what  I am going through.. If you can please HELP!!!!
by on Mar. 17, 2007 at 1:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
mommabree
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2007 at 11:13 AM
I'm not sure, but I have lost a couple myself. I know it's hard, but it will happen when the time is right as long is there no medical reason you can't get pregnant. I wish you well and just relax and keep trying.
Gavzmommy
by New Member on Mar. 18, 2007 at 3:15 PM
i know exactly what you are going through my husband and i have suffered through three miscarriages. there is nothing that i know of that can prevent the loss of a pregnancy but what we did do after the dealing with our first miscarriages was we kept pregnancies secret until our ob told us it was safe we have had 1 child and 2 miscarriages since. while it won't hurt any less that you've miscarried you won't have to deal with the pain in telling friends and family about your loss several times over. but when you do carry till what we call a " safe point" you can let out the happy news with out the fear in your head that you my loose again and be able to celebrate with family and friends.
itsnessa
by New Member on Mar. 23, 2007 at 10:31 AM
I have lost a few as well. One was 17 weeks. I know what you are going through. So finally my doctor put me on progesterone. The hormone you need to sustain a pregnancy. We now have a 3 year old little girl and I am almost 6 months prego. I would get a second opinion. That is just me. Good luck to you and your hubby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)