Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Bible Discussion ( Please Respond )

Posted by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 143 Total Views
God allowed but satan brought Job trails on correct and allowed Job to go through the trails ? Did'nt at times Job get very upset about his present situation or not ? Right down
blunt with God ? So I should instead of being angry at God for this mess somehow learn to
vent my angry toward satan than correct ?

Also did'nt Noah get angry drunk as well ?

I get cussing cursing angry ( violent ) nasty wicked etc ... this time of angry I feel is personal sin PERIOD ! Unjustify ! Unacceptable ! I need to learn justify angry as the saints of the Bible had don't I ? If yes how do I do that my friends honestly ? Ive now allowed this to go on for years and fester into a open wound with lots of infection puss etc... and never once allowed it to heal over .

So Moses & Aron did not go into the promise land because of lack of trust in the Lord . But we shall see them in heaven for they come into a personal relationship with Jesus correct . Did Moses and Aaron ever fully regain thier trust in the Lord ? Also did'nt Moses get very upset angry with God by strucking the rock ?

But the Lord said to Moses and Aaron, "Because you did not trust me enough to demonstrate my holiness to the people of Israel, you will not lead them into the land I am giving them!" This place was known as Meribah, because it was where the people of Israel argued with the Lord, and where he demonstrated his holiness among them.
Numbers 20:12-13 NLT
by on Nov. 12, 2009 at 8:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)