Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Moving to Parker around March

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 486 Total Views

Hello Ladies

My name is Aimee, I am 23. I have been married for 2 years in Jan. and have a 7month old daughter, but was was born at 26 weeks (3 months early). My husband is in the military right now, but is getting a medical discharge. We are moving to Parker in March (as of right now) we will be living with his aunt on So. Robinson Ranch Drive. I've only been to Colorado once many years ago. I just wanted to start to get to know some ladies in the area. I am a stay at home mom right now, but will most likely have to get a job after we get there. We will be look for daycare for our daughter, if anyone has suggestion on a place or person you really like please let me know. I will need all the help I can get. I'm hoping I can find a office job or something Monday to Friday locally, but with how the economy is right now who knows. Before I had my daughter I was a supervisor at Panera Bread. I was born and raised in Northern California and my husband grew up in Phoenix Arizona. If anyone has suggestion on restaurants, daycare, jobs, bars, really just anything let me know we are open to anything. I just want to start getting to know there area alittle. I've looked at the town website and learned alittle, but would love to learn more. Thank you Ladies.

by on Oct. 29, 2009 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Trixzie
by New Member on Nov. 29, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hey Aimee!

So sorry that you haven't gotten any responses back yet! This group isn't the most active one around, sadly. But I live in Parker, I'm 22, and a single mom of 1 18 month old boy. Not exactly the same situation that your in at all... lol, but I know Parker pretty decently now. I've lived here for about 9 years, but I was in High School when I first got here so I wasn't obviously looking into family things. But I am now!!!

:0)

ANYWAYS!, PM me  or email me at Kate@lemarronline.com if you want to talk more and to make  a friend before you get here to Parker in March! :0)

Talk to you later I hope!

Katie

babies
Alahr
by New Member on Jan. 20, 2012 at 3:16 PM

Well you will like it here most likely. There are quite a few PT jobs as we have lots of stores and food places that always need help.  There is also a Panera bread right here on Drandsfeldt road. I worked there for 2 years a few years ago. Donald is one of the managers there. I am a stay at home mom also, am 33 though. You can meet moms at the parks or Target, LOL, always lots of moms at Target! Good luck.  You can look me up on facebook, I am never on this site anymore. April Lahr

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)