Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SPOILERS: Don't read if you don't want to know!

Posted by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 226 Total Views

This is from:  http://desperate-housewives.tripod.com/id3.html

January 24  Preempted by second hour of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition; rerun of "Don't Walk on the Grass" airs at 10.

6-14   "The Glamorous Life" January 31, 2010

Written by Dave Flebotte; directed by Bethany Rooney

Bree fears Orson will kill himself. Bree attempts to cheer up Orson by inviting over a couple other paralyzed men, but it doesn't work as well as expected. Later, at a party, Bree pushes Orson into a pool, but will he come up?

Angie and Gabrielle are hostile towards each other due to conflict over the Danny/Ana relationship.

Tom's psychotherapist (Jane Leeves) appears again; she may not be the nice woman she appeared to be, and Tom and Lynette argue about her.  For starters, she's a terrible actress in a community theatre production.

We'll meet Robin (Julie Benz), a hot stripper in her 30s; she has an Education degree and hopes to get out of stripping. Susan makes Robin her assistant at school, but a student's dad recognizes her.  Look for Robin to stick around for multiple episodes.

February 7   Super Bowl Sunday.  There is absolutely no chance that ABC will air a new episode of DH.   

6-15

Robin and Katherine go on a double date with two men, both of whom are interested in Robin as a former stripper. Also, Parker and his friends use binoculars to spy on Robin as she showers at Susan's.

March 7  DH will be preempted by the Academy Awards.

6-23    May 23   This is the last Sunday of May sweeps, and almost certainly the date of DH's sixth season finale. Mark your calendars now! 

Other spoilers

DH creator Marc Cherry expects the show to run through season 9.  He's talked before about doing a series called Vicious Cheerleaders, but who knows if that project will ever see the light of day.

by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
HappyHomeMommy
by on Jan. 18, 2010 at 1:58 PM

I told my hubby that something was not right about the therapist!  I bet she will try to seduce Tom!  I can't wait.

jigsaw ribbonMommy of:
wearing crown                  playing soccer
Taylor (3/906)  and  Aaron (8/2/07)

vlester
by on Jan. 19, 2010 at 4:55 PM

bump

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)