Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

April 18th show

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:45 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 200 Total Views

Well I thought it was a pretty good show!!! I can't believe there are only a couple more episodes left!! (if I remember correctly).

Gabby- I think it was nice of her to offer to let Lee and Bob use one of her eggs. But it was sad when she realized that she may not see the baby again. I she really can't think of it as 'her' baby, but yet, I can see where she is coming from. I also love seeing when she realizes just how much she really loves her girls.

Bob & Lee- I don't want them to break up!!!  :(  They aren't leaving the show are they?

Susan & Mike-  I was getting really annoyed with Mike at first because he wouldn't take Susan's money. But then understood more when he was talking to Carlo's about it. I still don't agree that he is keeping it from her though. They are married!! I don't think she'd leave him or anything just because of financial reasons.

Lynette- I'm really glad she finally found out the truth about 'what's her name' (ack! I can't remember it!) lol- before the wedding happened!!  Oh, is her name Irina or something?

Bree/Sam- What do you think he's really up to? I'm with Orson- I think Sam is the one who switched the bottles. For some reason he is trying to take Andrew's place. 

So is this guy going to kidnap Danny? And Eddie is the strangler?  Didn't see that coming. Actually, I don't remember Eddie a whole lot before this episode. 

Anyway, I'm glad there is some real suspense now!! Can't wait till next week!

by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
morningdove831
by Admin =) on Apr. 19, 2010 at 1:37 PM

I loved this episode!  Oh wait, I love them all.  :)

Gaby - how sweet of her to offer her eggs to Bob and Lee.  I love seeing her tenderhearted moments. 

Bob & Lee - I love them and hope they don't stay broken up!  I sense some drama coming between them and Gaby though, because they might blame her for the breakup.

Lynette - I'm so glad she got to the bottom of Irina's scheme.  I'm also proud of Preston for calling it off.  He will probably resent Lynette for a while, but I think he'll come around.  Did you see Preston crying there at the end of the touching scene with Lynette?

Bree - I think Sam put the vinegar in the bottle and wanted to blame Andrew.  He wants to drive a wedge between Bree and Andrew for some reason.  He is evil!  I wonder if he blames Bree for Rex's death and wants to somehow get close to her so he can get back at her? 

Eddie - can't believe he's the strangler.  I initially wondered if it might be him, though, because after the coffee shop strangling, when the crowd was gathered, he made an excuse to get out of there rather quickly.  I dismissed it then, but now it all makes sense.  He strangled Irina when she rejected him.  Had Julie ever rejected him in the past?  What about the coffee shop girl?  (I can't remember). 

Susan - I can kinda see Mike wanting Susan to keep adoring him, but I also see Susan's point that marriage is a partnership and couples help each other.  I wonder what prompted Carlos to help him?   

rosiecotton
by on Apr. 19, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I really don't think Preston will stay mad at Lynette- if he even is right now. It may be he's just really upset about everything that happened. But if he is, surely he'll come to realize she did it because she loves him and only wants what is best for him. Yes, I saw him crying.  

I don't know about Julie and Eddie. Guess maybe we'll find out eventually.

Maybe Mike asked Carlos to come over to talk and told him everything. I'm just hoping he is honest with Susan and eventually tells her he got hte money from Carlos. 

Quoting morningdove831:

I loved this episode!  Oh wait, I love them all.  :)

Gaby - how sweet of her to offer her eggs to Bob and Lee.  I love seeing her tenderhearted moments. 

Bob & Lee - I love them and hope they don't stay broken up!  I sense some drama coming between them and Gaby though, because they might blame her for the breakup.

Lynette - I'm so glad she got to the bottom of Irina's scheme.  I'm also proud of Preston for calling it off.  He will probably resent Lynette for a while, but I think he'll come around.  Did you see Preston crying there at the end of the touching scene with Lynette?

Bree - I think Sam put the vinegar in the bottle and wanted to blame Andrew.  He wants to drive a wedge between Bree and Andrew for some reason.  He is evil!  I wonder if he blames Bree for Rex's death and wants to somehow get close to her so he can get back at her? 

Eddie - can't believe he's the strangler.  I initially wondered if it might be him, though, because after the coffee shop strangling, when the crowd was gathered, he made an excuse to get out of there rather quickly.  I dismissed it then, but now it all makes sense.  He strangled Irina when she rejected him.  Had Julie ever rejected him in the past?  What about the coffee shop girl?  (I can't remember). 

Susan - I can kinda see Mike wanting Susan to keep adoring him, but I also see Susan's point that marriage is a partnership and couples help each other.  I wonder what prompted Carlos to help him?   

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)