Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Season 7 Premiere - September 25 episode

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 245 Total Views

What a great season opener!  I can't wait to see how this season pans out.

Bree & Orson - I figured Orson would change his mind and they wouldn't divorce.  I was rather surprised to see they are still divorcing. 

Gaby & Carlos - Good to see their lives are happy.  Of course, these secrets are going to come out and cause them problems.

Susan & Mike - Her new "work" is going to cause a lot of trouble for their marriage!  I can't believe their house is rented to Paul Young. 

Lynette & Tom - Good to see that Lynette has relaxed a bit about housekeeping.  I see problems stirring up with Tom and (crap, I can't remember the name of the character Vanessa Williams is playing). 

I wonder if Zach will come back into the picture this season. 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
rosiecotton
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM

So do you think Bree and the guy she hired will have a thing?  

I wonder what they will do once Gaby finds out about the baby switch (because you know eventually she will). Will they wonder about the other baby and who it is and where she is at? 

I really wish Susan hadn't said yes to doing the housework in her undies. lol  I understand needing money, but to resort to that? 

I can't remember Vanessa Williams' character's name either!! lol  When I first read the info for the show, I thought she was going to be married to Paul! 

I'm glad they brought back Paul and Felicia. Hopefully Zach will come back to. 

Quoting morningdove831:

What a great season opener!  I can't wait to see how this season pans out.

Bree & Orson - I figured Orson would change his mind and they wouldn't divorce.  I was rather surprised to see they are still divorcing. 

Gaby & Carlos - Good to see their lives are happy.  Of course, these secrets are going to come out and cause them problems.

Susan & Mike - Her new "work" is going to cause a lot of trouble for their marriage!  I can't believe their house is rented to Paul Young. 

Lynette & Tom - Good to see that Lynette has relaxed a bit about housekeeping.  I see problems stirring up with Tom and (crap, I can't remember the name of the character Vanessa Williams is playing). 

I wonder if Zach will come back into the picture this season. 

begamom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM
It was good! I think juanita is theirs, she & the other girl are chubby plus how many hispanic girls were born the same day in that hospital lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rjroberts
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:26 AM

I am wondering why Carlos did not insist on a paternity test before believing the guy from the hospital... seems like he was all drama before demanding any proof that there was a baby switch.  Why would he keep something like that from Gabby? They need to fight this together....

rosiecotton
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 9:13 AM

That bothered me too, that he kept it from her. I mean, I understand him not wanting her to be hurt, but she needs to know. And honestly, both the girls look alike, as far as their build and stuff, so it just seems weird that she would be the one that was switched.

Quoting rjroberts:

I am wondering why Carlos did not insist on a paternity test before believing the guy from the hospital... seems like he was all drama before demanding any proof that there was a baby switch.  Why would he keep something like that from Gabby? They need to fight this together....

Katrina_42
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 12:28 PM

Vanessa's Character is Renee.

I was thinking from the previews for next week Juanita gets hit by bree. and is in the hospital. and they find their 'real' kid. and she turns out to be all skinny and 'hot' like Gabby which would spark Gabbys shallowness. Lol i put to much thought into this stuff

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)