Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

SPOILER

Posted by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 205 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Okay I got to let it out & please nobody take offense to it this is just my personal opinion. 

This last season of Desperate Housewives SUCKS. Thats right I said it, I am a die hard long time fan & this season just blows down right awful. I keep hoping for redemption & with this last episode I thought there would be some then at the end they yet again fuck it all up. 

So first things first the dead guy, the entire thing was stupid to begin with, they freak out & hide the body STUPID when obviously if they had called the cops it would have all gotten figured out & they would have all been in the clear. Of course Gabby was worried about Carlos etc but it just didn't stick her reasons were awful & made no sense & in the real world Carlos would have been just fine. 

Then Bree dates that cop guy, now the writers could have done something there but noooo instead they killed him the fuck off & dropped it for a while. Whatever. But here we are again with beyond STUPID writing. 

The writers over the years have built these women up to be smart, strong women right? Not only that Bree is viewed somewhat as the smarter of the group correct? Hell even in this season they had an episode(s) where they showcased Bree to be the one to hold everything toegether, be the one who could handle this whole thing, the one who thought of everything right? Well then why in the fuck did Bree just talk to Ben on the PHONE about killing the guy? On the FUCKING PHONE! Anybody knows & with how these characters have been built over the years they would know not to speak of this over the damn phone, right? 

There my vent is out. Again please do not get offended by this. I realize a lot of people still love this finale season, I on the other hand think that the writers have completely fucked it all up, a great show with a great run it's gone strong for so many years & for whatever reason they could not pull together a fantastic ending to the show, not only that they continue to fail in this finale season over & over & over & over again. 

by on Mar. 26, 2012 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
dragonqueen
by Group Owner on Mar. 27, 2012 at 11:55 AM

It really pissed me off when Tom and Lynette broke up... I really hope this doesn't get messed up like th Lost series finale.

Jessica020410
by Group Admin on Mar. 27, 2012 at 1:55 PM

I hope they redeem themselves before the end. I really want Tom and Lynette back together.

reindeergames
by on Mar. 27, 2012 at 2:06 PM

A lot of people are upset over Tom & Lynette, although I am upset about it I can overlook this mess up the writers have made. Making Bree seem like a dumb blonde I do not think I can over look. I was fine that Bree came apart, almost killed herself, etc did the slut thing, fine but now that she is back on track she didn't magically become that stupid to discuss over the phone about killing that man. 

Killing off Mike has made me mad too. Stupid move in my opinion, honestly I'd rather have seen Renee go then Mike lol but that is just me! What is going on with the loan shark that shot him too why are they not going after that scum? Why is Ben not charged in that case either? That story line doesn't seem like it is complete to me. 

I sadly think the writers are messing this up big time & I have little hope at this point that they will redeem themselves =/ 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)