Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

PLEASE catch me up!!!!!!!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

I have sadly missed most of this season! Stupid work!! I am watching tonight, but will someone pleeeeease catch me up? Who knows when I will have time to watch the other episodes. :D

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Jessica020410
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2012 at 4:11 PM

A few things I can think of right now:

* Tom and Lynette are separated and planning to divorce. Lynette wants him back, but he has a girlfriend.

* Carlos killed Gabby's step-dad, and Carols, Gabby, Lynette, Susan, and Bree buried him in the woods.

* Bree dated a cop, and when he started digging around trying to find the guy, he came up dead.

* The new Australian guy, who is engaged to Renee (the woman played by Vanessa Williams), was building something on the land that they buried him, so Mike buried the body, on site, under cement. Renee's fiance (can't think of his name) found out, but kept quiet.

* Orson knows what they did, and after Bree got mad when she found all his pics, he called the cops, and said she murdered the guy. Bree was arrested, but got to go home.

* Ben (that's his name! lol) got money from a lone shark, even after Mike found out and tried to stop him. The lone shark wanted his money back, and found out Renee has a lot, so went to her house. Mike knocked him around a little. The lone shark drove by one day, and shot Mike. Mike is dead. =(

* Bree, because of her guilt with the dead guy, has slept around a lot, but has stopped now. Also, during this time she started to drink a lot, and even went to a motel to kill herself, but Renee knocked o the door, and kept her from it.

* Carlos, also because of guilt, started to drink a lot, and went to rehab. Since being back, he has quit his big job and stated working with homeless addicts. Gabby has a job at a clothing store.

* Because of Orson's phone call to the police, they found the guy's body, and because Bree's fingerprint was on the shirt, she is about to go to trial for murder.

That's all I can think of right now. If I think of more, I'll post it! =)

SweetPea05
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Thank you!! That covered my "wth" moments from sunday :( Sad about mike that is horrible!!!!

Jessica020410
by Group Admin on May. 2, 2012 at 11:11 PM
You're welcome!

Mike getting killed is so sad. =(

I really hope Tom and Lynette get back together.

Quoting SweetPea05:

Thank you!! That covered my "wth" moments from sunday :( Sad about mike that is horrible!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)