Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can I watch online?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:40 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

The place I usually watch did not post this week (was there an ep?), is there anywhere else to watch online?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
AmandaMichele
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:41 AM

abc.com  Thats where I watched

JMaistros
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:42 AM

That was fast! Thanks!

Quoting AmandaMichele:

AmandaMichele
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:42 AM

not a problem =)

Quoting JMaistros:

That was fast! Thanks!

Quoting AmandaMichele:

4cooks
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:52 AM

There's a site that my daughter gave me to watch movies on. Sometime you can watch new movies the same or the next day after it comes out. You can join this site or watch them for free. I watch them for free.

www.watch-movies.net

The only thing is you have a time limit and if you click on the different segments instead of the full movie, you can always go back and watch the rest after a certain period of lapsed time. It's a great site and you can check whether the movie worked or not. If you didn't have any problems on viewing the movie then click worked. I look at movies on this site every week. I have seen a lot of new movies.

JMaistros
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:40 AM

Quoting 4cooks:

There's a site that my daughter gave me to watch movies on. Sometime you can watch new movies the same or the next day after it comes out. You can join this site or watch them for free. I watch them for free.

www.watch-movies.net

The only thing is you have a time limit and if you click on the different segments instead of the full movie, you can always go back and watch the rest after a certain period of lapsed time. It's a great site and you can check whether the movie worked or not. If you didn't have any problems on viewing the movie then click worked. I look at movies on this site every week. I have seen a lot of new movies.

I love this site!

It is hit or miss, but there is always something I can find to watch. My kids watch all kinds of movies on there.  In another group I mentioned something about it and got totally b****ed out!  I could not believe it. Thanks for replying!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)