Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

QOTD: Aug 25

Posted by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

Do you rent or buy your home???

We're looking into buying our first home!!

by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Katrina_42
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:44 PM

we bought. I didnt want to throw money away on renting .

tojocojo
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:46 PM

buy!!

Abbey3
by on Aug. 25, 2009 at 1:51 PM

rent. we'll buy when we can afford it in a few years.

MamaHens3
by on Aug. 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

We rent, I wish we could buy but not the right time for us. The money isn't there, we can't get a loan and we're cleaning up our (dh lol) credit. His credit is bitting him, and or US in the ass. He still has a large one that we're trying to pay off bit by bit, but you can't afford a family on love alone lol. Also we want to be able to find a home that is PERFECT for us, enough room/space, a yard for our dogs and kids. A garage that my dh will have be his man cave lol, and some where we can call home for a good many years. 

morningdove831
by Admin =) on Aug. 26, 2009 at 3:39 PM

I rent.  I love apartment living because we get a pool, fitness center, etc.  Also, maintenance is as simple as picking up the phone.  I am a single mom, so I don't have to spend my weekends cutting grass and all that - I can actually spend time with my son.  Renting really is best for me in my current situation.

mommy024
by on Aug. 29, 2009 at 10:34 PM

Staying w/a friend right now. But inthe process of buying some land & we own a trailor that needs a little work. So excited about it!!

ceemuhreeashbee
by on Sep. 1, 2009 at 6:23 PM

Own.

a wedding website

I'm a breast/bottle feeding, co-sleeping the first year, kiss on the lips & tell her I love her every day kind of mom. I can let her CIO, but when she calls 'mommy' I'm on my feet and there in a heartbeat. I want my daughter to have many different experiences & to love everyone regardless of their's. I'm anti-abortion, for the right to bear arms, and completely against telling someone who they can and can't love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)