Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

We are never promised tomorrow

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 145 Total Views
This morning I was notified that one of my dear friends was in a motorcycle accident. I guess she was driving down one of our foothill roads a baby doe came out in front of her and she hit it and really got hurt. I just want to be Thankful she is alive and recoping quite well and let everyone know how precious and short life is and we need to let the people that we LOVE know that we LOVE them and not waste our enegry on the stupid little tiffs we may have with any individual because we are never promised tomorrow.

I am so thankful my friend is alright and that I was given the chance today to tell her I love her one more time.

Thank you God for the opportunity.....
by on Jul. 25, 2007 at 8:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
LadyDriller1
by Member on Jul. 26, 2007 at 5:56 AM

Danine, I am so thankful that your friend is going to be ok.  I will send my prayers out to her, and to you as well.  Keeping my story very short... my ex-husband had a horrible bike accident too.  It's bad enough to hit a deer w/ a car, But on a bike it could have been much more deadly.  Thank God she's going to survive to see the glory of another day.  Never let the opportunity pass to tell those you love and care about that the are in your heart.  Time is all to short.  With that said... your are very special to me and your a wonderful part of my recovery!  And I thank you for that!  I love ya!      Jackie

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)