Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELLO

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2007 at 9:17 PM
  • 47 Replies
  • 1606 Total Views
HI,
   MY NAME IS LISA AND I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (CHRISTINA) AND I AM DUE ON DECEMBER 25 WITH MY SON (DAVID).  I RECENTLY MOVED TO TEMPE BUT I LIVED IN PHX FOR LIKE THREE YEARS.  I HOPE TO CHAT TO SOME OF YOU SOON.

LISA
by on Nov. 10, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4psinapod
by on Nov. 11, 2007 at 12:08 PM

Hello, my name is Rebecca. I live in Tucson but my hubyy and I have talked about moving to Phoenix or the outskirts somewhere between Tucson and Phoenix maybe sometime within the next year or two. I have four loving children who range from the ages of 14 -- 7 mths. I am a native Tucsonan as my children. I look forward to meeting new people on here!

Heather981
by New Member on Nov. 11, 2007 at 8:32 PM
Helo My Name is Heather I am a mother of 4 3 girls and 1 son ages range from 12-4 wow I am here in East Mesa. I have lived here since I was two I think.

Heather Hifler Independent Beauty Consultant with Mary Kay Cosmetics
NaNzY
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2007 at 2:53 AM
hello my name is nancy i live in phoenix az i have lived here since 98 i am 23 years old and i have a daughter who is 3 going on 30 and a little boy who is 1.
I have been happily married for 2 1/2 years i hope to make some new friends
lucasesmommy
by Group Admin on Nov. 12, 2007 at 8:11 PM
Hey Lisa, although you already know me I'll give my info for those who don't. I'm a 27year old mom a wonderful 2 year old boy whos name is Lucas. I've been married to my wonderful husband for almost 4 years now and we currently live in Phoenix..  If you want to know anything else don't hesitate to just ask!!                                                                                                              
BBelow
by New Member on Dec. 27, 2007 at 5:22 PM
I am Becky, I live in Avondale and have 2 girls; 51/2 and 22months old.  I would love to meet other moms in Az.  I moved here 5 years ago and can't seem to meet people.  We don't go bar hopping or dancing much so we don't get out to meet people.  I would love to find another mom who likes to go out every now and then with and sometimes without the kids.  I love my girls but sometimes I need a girls night out with martini's and wine. 

I also have a myspace page you can check out if you'd like.  Just let me know you met me in cm. 
Becky, AZ mom of 2
Lydene_in_AZ
by on Jan. 5, 2008 at 7:11 PM
Hi there- I'm Lydene, I live in the West Valley. I have two boys ages 14 and 7 and a little girl who is 4.
MichelleV718
by New Member on Jan. 17, 2008 at 9:14 PM
Hi I am Michelle,, Live in Surprise with my two boys ages 17 and 11.. Looking forward to meeting new friends.
sher.2008
by on Feb. 18, 2008 at 1:28 PM
Hello! I recently moved to Prescott AZ from San Diego CA. I live with my husband, 3 boys and one of my 2 stepdaughters. I am a cna in a nursing home and am looking to meet other moms in my area.

Sweet Comments at DazzleJunction.com

famblink25.gif  

Moms in the Nursing Profession  http://www.cafemom.com/group/shersgroup

Moms in need of venting http://www.cafemom.com/group/KRISTEN213

desiemma
by on Apr. 2, 2008 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone, i'm erin i live in scottsdale arizona, i am a stay at home mom of three little girls Destiny who is 5, Emma who is 3, and Ashley who is 4 months old!.. Looking forward to chatting with you ladies!

eco-kelly
by New Member on Apr. 2, 2008 at 10:00 PM
Hello, I am Kelly and I am married and have 2 little boys; Colton is 4 and Wyatt just turned 2. We live in Gilbert which is in the southeast suburbs of Phoenix. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Non-toxic, biodegradable, climate neutral company, powerful! Thats Shaklee!

Check out my Earth Day special at www.bekellygreen.com

Get Clean and Go Green and make money from home: www.shaklee.net/bekellygreen

Need to lose a few inches? Lose them with the #1 Health and Welness company in the nation. www.cinchplan.com/bekellygreen

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)