Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI,
   MY NAME IS LISA AND I HAVE A 5 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER (CHRISTINA) AND I AM DUE ON DECEMBER 25 WITH MY SON (DAVID).  I RECENTLY MOVED TO TEMPE BUT I LIVED IN PHX FOR LIKE THREE YEARS.  I HOPE TO CHAT TO SOME OF YOU SOON.

LISA
by on Nov. 10, 2007 at 9:17 PM
Replies (41-48):
ksudrick
by New Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Hi!  My name is Kristi.  I live in Queen Creek with my daughters, while my stepsons live in IL with their mother. I am also a stay at home mom and would love to meet other moms.  :) 

family in the van  Life is crazy, but everything happens for a reason!
Zack - 07/08/99
Christian - 01/23/01
Jazmine - 05/08/09
Kenzie - 10/03/12

nomocos
by New Member on Sep. 18, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Hi AZ Moms,
My boyfriend, now my husband, and I moved here from San Diego 9 years ago to finish school at ASU. We were supposed to only be here a few years, but we're still here Our friends and family are all in CA. Would like to find some local mom friends.
wifey_jess
by New Member on Jan. 9, 2014 at 7:48 PM
Cool im in phx two i have a almost 3 year old boy ( :

Quoting NaNzY: hello my name is nancy i live in phoenix az i have lived here since 98 i am 23 years old and i have a daughter who is 3 going on 30 and a little boy who is 1.
I have been happily married for 2 1/2 years i hope to make some new friends
GrayZane
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2014 at 11:10 PM
Hey ladies!

My name is Ashley and I live in Litchfield park and have a son who is a year and a half :)
I've lived in Az my whole life!
Stb_MrsW
by New Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 8:05 PM

Hi everyone,   My name is Alicia and I'm out in Tempe.  I'm looking to meet some moms around me, I'm a soon to be wife/stepmom to my fiance's daughter who is 6 yrs old and could use all the extra support I can find, lol. I was born here in Mesa, and my fiance is from Cali.  We'd love to meet new people around here. 

Madisonsmommy1
by Member on Jan. 22, 2014 at 11:00 PM
I live in Avondale.
cagurl2az
by New Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 1:55 PM

My name is Page and I live in Chino Valley. I am married and we have one daughter who is 3 years old she will be 4 in November. I am also currently pregnant and due in March 2015. I work full time as well as attend school full time online with grand canyon university.

rainbowmamax3
by New Member on Oct. 31, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Hi, 

I'm an Mesa AZ mom of 3 boys. My kids are 13, 12, and 9. I am also engaged and have a crazy life! LOL! Looking to hang out with any other moms close by! 

Kristy

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN