Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey from Tucson

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 405 Total Views

Hey ladies,

My name is Mary, Im 29 in Tucson with my beautiful toddler girl Scarlet, 2 1/2 yrs.

My husband is in Kuwait and things have been rough ever since i got pregnant, long story short, I'm just barely starting the divorce process.

Looking for some other moms to talk to, hang with, possibly get Scarlet a play date!

I look forward to meeting you all!

by on Jun. 12, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kmdyer07
by New Member on Jun. 29, 2012 at 2:31 PM
I'm in Tucson! I have an almost 7 yr old girl, an almost 4 yr old boy, and a 4 month old girl.
NadineBrown3
by New Member on Aug. 3, 2012 at 2:31 AM

Hail from the eastside of town!  I am 30yo and have a soon-to-be 8yo ds!  nice to meet you!

Quoting kmdyer07:

I'm in Tucson! I have an almost 7 yr old girl, an almost 4 yr old boy, and a 4 month old girl.

MAC456
by New Member on May. 30, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Hi Mary my name is Kendra I live in NW Tucson. I know we are not close but I thought you might want to check out a group called Tucson Moms they have playgroups all over town. Full disclosure I am the Co-Director of the group as a whole. I originally joind the group to meet a few moms with new babies like me. I thought I would be in it for a few months then once I make those friends I would be out but it is four years later and now I run the group. If you are looking to meet moms in your area with kids the same age as yours I highly recommend  checking them out.  

babies

babies

thatonemomof2
by New Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:23 AM
Hi I'm Nicole..i live out in vail but still consider.it Tucson :D I'm 25 and have a 5 yo dd and 6 yo ds :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)