Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Baby, Kid, Maternity and gear swap

Posted by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

Hi Ladies! I am part of an organization called peace.love.swap. and I would like to let you know of this awesome event that's coming up on the 30th!! Please check it out and spread the word!! There will be a raffle and baked items to buy for a HUGE raffle prize (proceeds are going to a man named Doug with stage 4 head and neck cancer) !!! GET EXCITED!! if you have any questions, or if you have your own home business and you want to be a vendor, please email me at ambyrer@peaceloveswap.com I look forward to seeing you all there! 

Time to get your swap on! Bring a bag (save some for next swap too!) and swap it all for new!! If this is your first swap, we accept anything baby/kid/maternity. Yes, toys/high chairs/bumbos/swings/formula/bottles/beds ARE accepted!! Please check to make sure that your items have not been recalled before bringing to the swap. 

First 25 pre-registered swappers get swag bags filled with samples and coupons! WooHoo!!

Please tell your friends about this great event! The more people, the more items we all have to choose from!

Drop off items from 11am-12:30pm

Swap starts at 1pm- whenever we're cleared out!!

Address to Raul and Theresa's: 519 W. Main Street, Avondale, AZ 85323

*PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL ONSIES AND SHIRTS ARE ON HANGERS! THEY WILL NOT BE PUT IN THE SWAP UNLESS THEY ARE!* you may take your hangers after the swap. Just collect the hangers that were similar to yours. 

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090F4CAEA828AA8-preregistry

by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)