Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New to Arizona and would like to meet other moms and friends

Posted by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 332 Total Views
Hello ladies!!!!

My name is Valarie, I'm 35 yrs old. Moved to Phoenix Arizona from Massachusetts 4 months ago and all family and friends are back home. I am a mother of 2 children. A 11 yr old boy and a 4 yr old daughter. Married for 14 years to a wonderful husband David. Arizona is beautiful but I would like to meet friends for laughs and to hang out!

Hope to get to know a few of u and thanks for taking the time to read :)

Valarie
by on Oct. 29, 2012 at 4:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
queencreekmom
by New Member on Nov. 9, 2012 at 10:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Hi Valarie. Welcome to Az. I am all the way across town in the east valley! Hope you like it here.
vwick77
by New Member on Nov. 27, 2012 at 6:56 PM

Thank you so much !  I love it here, just beautiful and let me tell you having no snow is a plus!  I have seen enough snow for a lifetime LOL Much different here then the NorthEast!  

MAMASITAOF4
by New Member on Jan. 18, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi~ My name is Laura, I am from Wisconsin. We will be moving to Phoenix AZ in about 42 days. My husband of 17 years got a job and had to move to AZ back in Sept. The kids and I will be joining him the end of Feb. We are so excited and so ready to get out of this cold. Hope to make some friends when we get to our new home.  :)

mombritjosh
by New Member on Jan. 25, 2013 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi and welcome to AZ.  I'm from FL.  We moved here knowing no one at all with all our family back east. I am 41 and  I've been married almost 17 years and with 2 kids.  My husband works in Phx. and we live in Mesa almost in Queen Creek, over by Signal Butte, just inside the Queen Creek school discrict.  My daughter goes to a charter school and son goes to a Queen Creek school.  My husband is wonderful with giving me time with friends anytime I would like but it seems harder to find friends here.  I'm very much a people person. My kids call me a silly and happy mommy.  I love to have fun and make the most out of any situation.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)