Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hiya Moms

Posted by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 133 Total Views

Hi all...

My name is Jamie. Im ohhh 30 something. Single mom (with a live in boyfriend of 2 years). I have 2 wonderful kiddos. My son is 6 (in first grade). My Daughter is 5 (in Pre-K). I live in N. Phx for about 4 years now. Im originally from So. Cal. All my friends and family are still there and I have no family here in AZ. It has been VERY hard being so far away from all my friends and family. Especially since I work full time and tend to my family the rest of my time. Im not too much into the bar scenes & cant dance to save my life LOL.. My bf is into cars & racing, so he goes out whenever he wants to do his thing and get away to have "his time". Which leaves me at home day in & day out. I dont mind because my kiddos are mine, not his (although he has taken my kids in as his own, since their "donor" isnt part of their lives), but sometimes getting out is only to the grocery store... that just isnt always enough. I think all of us moms know we need our "time outs" too... at least I do. But since I dont really know anyone here I go to work all day, then stay home and relax every night. It would be wonderful to get to know other moms in my area that have similar lives that would be able to grab some coffee or do something once in awhile. Plus have kiddos around the same age would be cool too so our kids can become friends.

Hope to chat with you soon moms :)

by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)