Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you heard about this!

Posted by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:29 PM
  • 1 Replies
  • 102 Total Views

Yesterday on our local news Channel 13 did a story on this 15 year old that got bite by a rattlesnake while walking to there community mail boxes. She had a flashlight in hand and ear buds in here ears listening to music. She was bite on the ankle and didn't feel it until 10 minutes later when the pain set in. She was walking in city limits here in Tucson. She is "OK" now and recovering, she spent a night in the hospital.

With are weather warming up the snakes are coming out! You will be starting to see them on our roads and sidewalks sun bathing. I would like all of you to watch where you are steping and keep your eyes open and alert to the grownd. It is snake watch season people!

Even if you live in city limits keep alert to the ground they can be in your neighborhood. Times to keep alert are in the mornings and in the evening hours when there food is moving around and the sun is starting to warm the ground up.

by on May. 7, 2015 at 1:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
sw2ma
by Anisa, Group Owner on May. 8, 2015 at 9:37 AM

I spoted a little rattlesnake once walking a trail to a neighbors house one time. The rattlesnake was under a big bush that was in my walk way. We stoped and walked slowly around it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)