Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Introducing Myself

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:05 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 1003 Total Views
Hi everyone. Um, this all just happened last week for us so please forgive me for not feeling up to retyping it all. I have it in my journal on my profile. If you can't see it, just message me with a friend request and tell me you're from here and I'll approve you as a friend. I'm sorry I'm just not up to giving a better intro yet. This has been especially hard for me given that I was conceived when my mom was raped at 15,  I was a victim at 16 myself and now, all these years later, my daughter is going through it at 11. Thankfully, I must have done something right because my daughter told when my mom and I didn't. So, even though another generation has been abused, this generation used her voice to fight back. So, that's something.

Blessings & Harmony,

Diabetes graphics from: Leo's Corner

by on Nov. 17, 2007 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
ClaireSilva
by Group Owner on Nov. 20, 2007 at 10:45 PM
Hi Missy Jo!  I responded to your other message on the "Welcome" forum...  I was able to read your story...  Wow!  I'm happy you were able to hear your daughter & protect her quickly!  Your a strong woman!

Claire
elvir2babes
by on Nov. 22, 2007 at 9:20 PM
Hello I just joined this group!
MissyJo
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 3:38 AM

Hello again. Sorry it took me so long to get back here and reply. Things have certainly been crazy. The restitution part of the case isn't over yet either so we're still dealing with that. Anyhow, thank you. =o) It's nice to find people who are supportive.

Blessings & Harmony,

Chickadee Cabin Homeschool   Diabetes graphics from: Leo's Corner.

shannonmarie759
by on Jan. 11, 2009 at 9:59 AM

hi im shannon welcome to the group. this group has helped me in so many ways it will help you to. hugs to my new friend...shannon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)