Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

free mom event tomorrow in Lewisville

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

Anyone looking for health insurance, health information, a night out, or to shop for a home business will want to join us in Lewisville tomorrow night, July 26th, 7pm Lewisville Estates, 800 College Parkway in the 3d floor community room for a FREE event. Meet reps from... Mary Kay Premier Designs Melaleuca Scentsy Send out Cards Jen Henry with Health insurance reps who shop your short term or long term insurance for you-we recently used her and got a great deal only $189 a month for a family of 4! Carrolton Healcare Chiropractic with free screenings Mandy with Initials Inc Juice Plus and many more... No rsvp needed, bring a friend and stop by tomorrow night :)

www.WorkAtHomeUnited.com/JOBS to request info and learn how I have replaced my teaching income working at home putting my own family first and enjoying financial freedom without a financial investment, if your checks are not growing each month I can offer a solution, my income has grown every year for the past 5 years and I can help you do the same.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)