Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hello

Posted by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:14 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 187 Total Views

Hello,

I am new to the group. I was in a violent relationship with my sons father for 6 years. I left him and found the father of my 2 boys  I thought I found the perfect man until he became extremely abusive. I stayed with him 5 yrs. He broke my ribs, jaw,arm,nose,wrist,ankle, put guns to my head and threatened my children and raped me more times then I ever want to remember. I got my oldest son taken away because of him. When I was pregnant with my 2yr old, he tried to beat him out of me, that's when I had enough and I left. I have been safe for 2 1/2 yrs and have a wonderful man in my life, that stepped up and helped with my kids.

My ex scared me forever, I am still trying to straighten myself out mentally. I go to counseling and am on antidepressants and anxiety medicine. But, I have accomplished so much. I am back in school studying pre-law and I work full time. I had a beautiful baby girl and my BF bought me my dream house.

if any of you ever want to talk, I always have an open ear! Nice to meet you ladies.

by on Dec. 17, 2008 at 8:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)