Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hey there!

Posted by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:19 AM
  • 2 Replies
  • 304 Total Views
Hey there!  My name is Annemarie.  I have 3 kids.  My oldest is 11yo.  She's a joy when she sleeping!Laughing  Actually, She's a great kid.  But, I have found that 6th graders as a whole can be an evil little group of people.  I can't get over how these kids have changed so drastically from last year!  My daughter is in one of the charter schools in Philly and it's K thru 12th grade.  These kids have been together  since they started school and they will stay together for the most part until the graduate from high school.  I've heard from some parents with older kids, that the transition from 5th to 6th grade (elementary to middle school)  is harder that the transition from 8th to 9th (middle to high school).  I certainly hope so because if it's much worse that this, I think I'll snap!Surprised   I have to run.  My 'downtime' is almost over.  I have to grab the kids from CCD in a few minutes and then it's off to Mass!  TTFN!!  Annemarie
by on Feb. 25, 2007 at 9:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
twinmomrn2
by New Member on Feb. 27, 2007 at 9:10 PM
Hi and welcome, I have 11y/o twin tween dtrs. they are in 5th grade, they just turned 11. I hope this group grows, because I agree they are really sweet when they are asleep.....Ha,ha,ha!!!!!
KYMBER1975
by Group Owner on Feb. 28, 2007 at 7:57 AM
  HELLO    WELCOME. MY NAME IS KIM AND I HAVE A DD WHO IS 11. YES THEY R WONDERFUL WHEN THEY R SLEEPING. THEY LOOK LIKE  LITTLE ANGELS. BUT THEY AIN'T LITTLE ANYMORE. AND MY DD MAKES SURE I KNOW THAT. BUT TO ME SHE WILL ALWAYS BE LITTLE.
    I DO HOPE THIS GROUP GROWS  I AM SOMETIME AT A LOST OF TOPICS SO ANYONE FEEL FREE TO POST ANYTHING THEY WOULD LIKE TO TALK ABOUT

KIM

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)