Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Seeking mommy friends + playdates

Posted by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 608 Total Views

I am seeking mommy friends and toddler playdates in the Odenton area and around the same age as my daughter (3yrs old) and me (24yrs old). My current friends don't have children and are living the college lifestyle. I'm hoping this site will help me branch out and gain friends on the same page as me.

by on Nov. 8, 2011 at 3:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
emtgirl885
by on Nov. 10, 2011 at 11:13 AM

Hi! I live on Fort Meade with my husband and 2 year old son. If you would like to get together, just let me know!

delmeg10
by New Member on Nov. 21, 2011 at 6:31 PM

Hi! I'm 25 years old and I have a 3 year old and 1 year old. Both boys. Lol... We live in Jessup. You can message me if you want.

RebeccaLMK
by New Member on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Hello, I live in Annapolis area and my daughter is 4 years old. If you'd like to get the kids together let me know! I'm always up for meeting new people! :-)

CassieMcIntyre
by New Member on Jan. 3, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I'm 25, I used to live in Odenton, well Jessup actually. I also used to live on Fort Meade. I live in Laurel now, not too far away. My son is 4. hmu, I'm always looking for new friends :)

kastevenson2
by New Member on Jan. 12, 2013 at 6:59 PM

Hey! I am 23..almost 24. I have a 1 year old daughter, but she is used to playing with older children. I'm also doing daycare. I live in Arnold but I am around your area most weeks visiting my daughters grandparents. I'm also trying to find some new mommy friends. I'm in the same situation where my friends are still living the college lifestyle. If you would like to meet up, feel free to message me!! :)

mayalove
by Member on Jan. 14, 2013 at 12:23 PM
I'm a mom a a three year old girl and four month old boy. I live in glen burnie
renee1213ACN
by New Member on Jan. 21, 2013 at 11:06 PM

I am a little older but have the same problem as well with no friends who have kids. i live in Odenton, 28 yrs old, my son is 6 but loves to play with all ages and is so friendly and fun loving. If you want to we can chat sometime and get together ;) ttyl. just inbox me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)