Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WARNING: Flashing images in posts and sigs...

Posted by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM
  • 0 Replies
  • 578 Total Views

Hey, everyone. :)

I have just recently become the new owner of this group and want to welcome you all. I hope everyone will feel free to ask any questions at anytime.

I have a polite but firm request as well. Some of you may not be aware that flashing or rapidly moving images in your posts and sigs can trigger szs in those of us who have epi. I am respectfully asking any of you who have such images to please delete them or turn them off. As owner, I also reserve the right to delete anyone who continues to violate this. Please DO NOT make me do that! I fought long and hard for complete control of my epi and really don't want to aggravate it, and I want to help any of you I can, as I have over 40 years of life experience with epi and want to share whatever helps you learn to give your child the best possible life with this condition.

Thanks for your cooperation!

group hug

LIZARD :)

43 yo mom with lifelong epilepsy and other neuro and autoimmune issues, and owner of Epilepsy and Seizure Disorders. Self-advocacy is VITAL to your existence, and it saved my life! Any questions at anytime, please ask!! :)

group hug

by on Oct. 8, 2009 at 6:38 PM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)