Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep Deprived EEG

Posted by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Wish us luck.  We have to keep Jordan up all night tonight and her test is at 8:30 tomorrow morning. I am hoping that they will find something on this test.  She has been off the steroids for 5 weeks and she is doing well.  Last time she was better for about 12 weeks and then she relapsed.

I am hoping that if there is something going on the EEG will be able to tell the doctors.  Since we don't know why she is getting sick or even when it is going to happen.

Hope everything is well with all of you and thanks for the support.

Wendy

by on Mar. 2, 2011 at 8:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Mipsy
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 9:22 AM
We have a sleep deprived eeg coming up in a couple weeks. The last one Ty had is the one they found a seizure on so I hope again they find it. They didn't find anything on his 24hr veeg so I have high hopes for getting the sleep deprived eeg's. Good luck!!! Let us know what they find!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
02nana07
by Member on Mar. 2, 2011 at 2:24 PM

good luckWe just had one done last Friday and the sleep deprivation is a trigger for my son so I worry when he has one.   I hope they find out what the trigger is with your daughter.  Once they find the triggers it is easier to treat.

lifeisajoy
by on Mar. 3, 2011 at 10:33 PM

They want to do one on me but my insurance sucks  My neuro is pretty sure I have sleep paralysis and my pain is worsening (don't have to be related-like a sharp knife stabbing pain at times and most of the time a dull aching pain) 

cornflakegirl3
by Member on Mar. 4, 2011 at 8:07 AM

Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers, good luck to you all I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers.

We made it through the night with about 4 hours of sleep.  We let her sleep from midnight to 4 am.  It was a little hard waking her up although she was a trooper.  She did great for the test and we will hopefully get the results at the doctors on Monday!

Thanks again

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)