Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Administration of the group

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM
  • 0 Replies
  • 441 Total Views
I am saddened to see that I am being publicly attacked for the way I run this group. It has been in existence for over a year with NO PROBLEMS, and it was the first group dedicated to Epilepsy and Seizure disorders.  I take great pride in that and in the work my admin and I do to keep it running smoothly.

There are numerous places to post information. This group is a place to come and be supported, not a place to attack one another because we don't agree with what the other person says or does.

There are also other groups dedicated to epilepsy and seizures. If you are unhappy here, I encourage you to look for the information you seek elsewhere. I don't see this suggestion as 'having some nerve', simply as an alternative. I certainly do not want my group members to be unhappy. 

There are also plenty of ways to 'search' for information on the Cafemom site, not only within the group. Perhaps that may help those of you that are having trouble finding what you are looking for. We also have a links section in the group where members are encouraged to post places others can go for information.

Many moms are concerned with sharing information and I respect the privacy of all my members. That is why we have personal pages, the options to make them private and open forums within the group: so moms can CHOOSE how much information they wish to share with others.  Again, if you disagree, perhaps this is not the group for you.

I am very disappointed that this could not be handled privately, however, I do ask that it remain a private matter from now on. Feel free to message me privately if there are any other concerns.

Thank you,
by on Jul. 4, 2008 at 11:01 AM
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)