Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I thought that we might need to do some introductions so everyone can get to know everyone else and what part of NC they are from. 
by on Aug. 22, 2007 at 10:29 AM
Replies (21-28):
bluerose26
by New Member on Oct. 27, 2009 at 7:46 PM

Hi my name is stacy, I live in Connelly springs. I have 13 month old daughter named Kelly Isabella. I haven't met anyone on here that lives near me yet. Im a SAHM. My hubby drives are only vehicle to work and I don't have my license yet ( takes money.) we basically live paycheck to paycheck. Its getting better over time. I have been with my fiance will be 4 years on November 14th. I would love to have a playdate for my daughter with someone who has a girl or boy the same age as my daughter( 13 months). Hope to get to know everyone.

sringle1202
by New Member on Oct. 28, 2009 at 4:25 PM
Hi! I am Rachelle. I live in Hickory (all my life)with my fiancee and my 3 boys. Almost 8, almost 2, and 2 1/2 months. They are alot of work and keep me busy, but I love it!!! Right now I am SAHM, but will be going back to work soon.
MamaCandy79
by on Jun. 23, 2010 at 9:21 AM

Hello! my name is Candy and I am almost 31yrs-old.I am a sahm of two amazing boys,Jacob who is 8yrs-old and Andrew who will be 5yrs-old at the end of aug. my husband,Victor and I have been married almost nine years,next tuesday is our anniversary.I moved here to NC from southern california 16 years ago.my hubby moved here from California nine years ago.we live in the bethlehem area. my husband works for hobby lobby in hickory.I am hoping to make some new friends and connect with other moms in the NC area!

ashleeranae
by New Member on Apr. 27, 2011 at 11:08 AM

I'm Ashlee Baker, I live in Hickory with my boyfriend Timothy, & we have a 14 month old daughter named KayLynn, also i'm having another girl on the way we plan on naming her KyLee. I'm looking forward to meeting w/moms near me.

MommaFox1209
by New Member on Apr. 28, 2011 at 10:23 AM

My name is Angie. I'm 27 yrs old & I live in Taylorsville (Alexander Co.) I'm married (6yrs) & we have a 4yr old boy & baby on the way :)

joahsmom
by New Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Hey there! My name is Stacey and I'm a single mom. I am from Granite Falls. If anyone is interested I also have a facebook group for moms called "The Mommy Connection"  https://www.facebook.com/groups/520595458006940/

Please come by and join us!

nc_armywife33
by New Member on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Hi! I'm Cheri. I am a mother of 3. We have 2 dogs and live in Hickory, NC. My husband is a full timer at the Army National Guard and I'm a photographer & graphic artist. My youngest child is 5 and just started Kindergarten. My oldest is 24 and the middle child is 15. 

regian19832002
by on Nov. 16, 2013 at 9:41 PM

My name is GIna i live in granitefalls and I have 2 boys

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)