Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NEW IMAGES?

Posted by (♥Kim) on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:13 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 545 Total Views

Please post any images or photos that you think would be great for this group's homepage

by on Dec. 1, 2009 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Xakana xak
by on Mar. 5, 2010 at 2:59 PM

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens2769882_1241631031Hopi_Mother_Babywearing.jpg

(more of the above can be found here)

baby in slingtoddler girl

Admin: Love and Respect, No [hitting] No CIO and
Alternatives to Mainstream Parenting

Owner: Natural Babies due in January 2009

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 25, 2010 at 11:07 PM

I love that photo image of the native woman with baby on her back!

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 28, 2010 at 12:08 AM

this one makes me laugh, I think we should use it at least for a little while. :)

but how do I shrink an image?

Xakana xak
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 3:03 PM

To shrink, you can just click on the image and use the squares that appear in the corners to redirect the size.

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 3:24 PM

thanks Xak (you have taught me so much about how to use cafemom! I'm so glad to have your help) LOL

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 29, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Quoting Xakana:

To shrink, you can just click on the image and use the squares that appear in the corners to redirect the size.

I couldn't do it, maybe I'm in the wrong area, I guess I need more specific questions, I upload the image but don't know how to adjust it before I upload or after, and btw, which time to you mean for me to be adjusting (truly I'm a newbie!)

smilinghug Raquel
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 1:15 AM

You can adjust it either time...if you adjust it before you upload:

You first need to open the image up in a photo viewer on your computer like, paint or something like that or windows photo editor, but you have a mac...so I am not sure what photo editing software they use. Anyway, open up the the editor and "crop" (that's the option) the photo then save it as it's new size.

If you don't want to do it that way, then just upload the photo as is (since it's already done in your siggy I would do it this way) then go into you siggy click edit signature (below the siggy it's a bubble button) then when it brings up the siggy editing version there will be little traiangles at the corners of the picture, drag them down (diaganally usually) and it will "shrink" the picture size.

If this isn't specific enough...I will try to do something for you that has pictures of the little triangle tabs at the sides of the pictures and show it shrinking down.

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 1:51 PM

ya, I can't seem to get it set up so that there are little triangles to make pictures smaller, if you can help me, I would love it!

Quoting smilinghug:

You can adjust it either time...if you adjust it before you upload:

You first need to open the image up in a photo viewer on your computer like, paint or something like that or windows photo editor, but you have a mac...so I am not sure what photo editing software they use. Anyway, open up the the editor and "crop" (that's the option) the photo then save it as it's new size.

If you don't want to do it that way, then just upload the photo as is (since it's already done in your siggy I would do it this way) then go into you siggy click edit signature (below the siggy it's a bubble button) then when it brings up the siggy editing version there will be little traiangles at the corners of the picture, drag them down (diaganally usually) and it will "shrink" the picture size.

If this isn't specific enough...I will try to do something for you that has pictures of the little triangle tabs at the sides of the pictures and show it shrinking down.

Xakana xak
by on Mar. 30, 2010 at 6:43 PM

Quoting Imamom4sure:

this one makes me laugh, I think we should use it at least for a little while. :)

but how do I shrink an image?

Is that the size you'd like? I just clicked on it, then 8 squares appear around it, I use those to resize it. You can use this size if it's what you're looking for by just saving it :D HTH

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)