Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So, there are so many books I want to read, and I see other moms saying the same things in the book discussions! I was thinking, maybe we could set up a little AMP book exchange if anyone is interested. The borrower would pay for shipping to them and back to the lender and if something happened to the book, the borrower would replace it.

I only a couple to offer, but as I get more, I will add them. There are also some that I know I have but have to go through my books in storage to find.

Right here, right now, I only have

I think I also have a Dr. Sears baby book somewhere. lol.

So, anyone who is interested, I think this could be fun! But if anyone feels uncomfortable lending things out, please don't feel obligated. I'm also going to start checking out thrift stores to see if I come upon any abandoned treasures.

Mother to Beautiful, Inquisitive Aura. Soulmate to Kind, Funny Joey. Wrangler of Hyper, Impetuous Zander.

We are a breastfeeding, child-led weaning, baby wearing, elimination communicating, child-led solid feeding, gentle parenting, natural birthing, animal loving, vegan eating, co-sleeping, non-vaxing, volunteering, affection giving family.

by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 5:42 AM
Replies (11-11):
Babyness Catherine
by on Mar. 12, 2010 at 10:38 PM

I'd totally be willing to do that. I have a copy of Unconditional Parenting, I also have Attachement Parenting by Dr. Sears, a really great one called Kids First: Health with No Interference by Ogi Ressel, Good Nights by Jay Gordon and Maria Goodavage and 365 games smart babies play.

I also have TONS of teaching books (my degree is in education) for those of you who might be interested. They span all ages from prek to high school. Mostly early childhood ed.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

BRIGHT BLESSINGS!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)