Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Start A Resource Guide

Posted by (kimra) on Mar. 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 487 Total Views

hey mamas...some of the other posts have made me think that we should start a resource link for all the mamas who join the group...

so i'm asking if you mamas can post links to Alternative websites, author or movie links, youtube links, links to other forums on facebook/mothering.com etc.

if you have any links please post them and i will sort them out later and make a "cleaner" thread for them

thanx

Kimra . ethical eating. .crunchy. .natural minded. .baby wearing. .co-sleeping. .breastfeeding. .part-time ECing. .instinctive parenting. .prosperity conscious. .positive thinking. work from home. .green. .punk rock. .mama to Oliver. .wife to Seth.  

by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
SabrinaLC
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 5:18 PM

I think this is a great idea and I know that I will definitely appreciate anything that is posted!

smilinghug Raquel
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 5:26 PM

Kim fabulous idea!!! I have nothing, but I would love to see what others come up with!

You ROCK!

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 6:47 PM

Quoting smilinghug:

Kim fabulous idea!!! I have nothing, but I would love to see what others come up with!

You ROCK!

it was Kimra's idea, not mine! :)

we used to have a links section that I was putting links in then cafemom changed the format and dropped links section and I haven't figured out a good alternative, thanks kimra for this idea!

MyIslandGirls Candice
by on Mar. 9, 2010 at 10:28 PM

cool idea kimra! especially those of us who were brought up in a mainstream family and who are searching for something better

Kimra kimra
by on Mar. 10, 2010 at 3:35 AM

Author List:

Alfie Kohn

Lawrence J Kohen PhD

Pam Leo

Naomi Aldort

Judy Arnall

John Taylor Gatto

if you know more authors please post them

Babyness Catherine
by on Mar. 12, 2010 at 10:47 PM

John Gottman is another good author

KreatingMe Rhonda
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Becky Bailey is another good author. She's pretty much in line with Alfie Kohn, from what I've read so far. She has a great book, I love you Rituals.  Easy to love, Difficult to Discipline.  Another book, different author, The Five Love Languages of Children, was pretty good too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)