Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Poll

Question: I think most folks that are into AMP are either Intellectuals or Visionaries which did you score as?

Options:

protector types

creator types

intellectual types

visionary types

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 32

View Results

although, I take the results of this stuff with a grain of salt, and have done the test and scored different ways depending on mood and age, I thought a poll would be fun game! :)

http://www.mypersonality.info/personality-types/

There are 16 distinct personality types, each belonging to one of four temperaments as organized by David Keirsey

Creators (SP)
by on May. 24, 2010 at 12:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Mom71307
by on May. 25, 2010 at 9:31 PM

I am ENTJ... cheif!

Bluescruiz Jess
by on May. 25, 2010 at 11:44 PM

I was a pretty solid ENFP-Advocate. I took it once a few years ago and had a very different result...

Imamom4sure ♥Kim
by on May. 26, 2010 at 12:45 AM

I think I've had different results everytime I take the test. so I dont doubt you at all!

marjparj Marj
by on May. 26, 2010 at 1:29 AM
INFP - The "Dreamer"
Temperament: NF (Visionary)
Primary Function: Introverted Feeling
Population: 2% (1.5% male, 2.5% female)
Xakana xak
by on May. 26, 2010 at 10:05 PM

Quoting Imamom4sure:

Hey Xak,

where did you get the mulitple intellegence test?

and btw, LOL, we both ended up "originators"

I really thought I was gonna be a visionary or creator (still am of course, but I guess I'm more dominant the intellectual, who da thunk? )

I just went to the site, signed in and copy/pasted my old results, lol. Then I posted, clicked "edit" and it showed the banner properly.

baby in slingtoddler girl

Admin: Love and Respect, No [hitting] No CIO and
Alternatives to Mainstream Parenting

Owner: Natural Babies due in January 2009

jessradtke Jessica
by on May. 26, 2010 at 11:50 PM

I'm a "Dreamer" (INFP) too, though my thinking/feeling score tends to be almost 50/50 whenever I take these tests nowdays. I used to lean MUCH more toward the feeling end. Must be the result of living with my husband all these years! lol

joates76
by on May. 27, 2010 at 9:10 AM

I took this test when I was working and in a leadership development program. I was labeled an ENTJ. I didn't know I was an intellectual.

judimary Judi
by on May. 27, 2010 at 8:54 PM

I score as either an ENTP or an ENTJ depending on my mood I think, but my "T" is only like 1% so it's borderline visionary.    :) 

haleykj Haley
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I just had to take this test for my psych class (theories of personality). I got EFNJ. Even tho I was only like 1% j idk why it still categorized me that way. I didn't really agree much with the results and I never understood the point of these tests. I mean, why not just make the results the questions? Like just straight up ask are you an extravert? Do u have a global view of the world? Etc. I think all personality tests have a Barnum effect which undermine the validity of the test. But I know this was jus for fun I'm just sayin.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nicki.hemingway Nicki
by on Jan. 17, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I am INTJ

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)