Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hubby deployed, 7 months pregnant adn hardly no friends.

Posted by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 305 Total Views

Hi my name is kourtney cecil. My hubby deployed in nov with 299th he left me 4 months pregnant and at first i had quite a bit of friends but after their hubby deployed lets just say their tru colors came out and I HATE drama so now I only talk to 2 people and one of them I am kinda skeptic of because I have found some of my stolen make up and flot iron protector in her house ( thats kinda sorry of her i know) but any ways I love to get out and fish just hate doing it by myself since i am pregnant. My husband has been here for 5 years now but we met a yr and half ago so I been here since oct 09. I do not have facebook or myspace to much drama for me i do have skype though screen name is kourtney.cecil

. hugs

by on Mar. 4, 2011 at 5:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
amber_mom40
by on Oct. 8, 2011 at 2:29 AM

hi kourtney...my name is Diane and my husband is deployed also...he left in january and will be back in january..it pretty tough when they leave and especially while being pregnant...i live in manhattan and always looking for new friends..please feel free to add me or if you just want to talk feel free to drop me a line or 2

Armywife0208
by on Oct. 9, 2011 at 10:29 PM

Hey Kourtney, I just signed up for this website and I just moved here to Fort Riley, and looking for some friends as well. I just found out i was pregnant, and my husband will be deployed right after the baby is born. I just have worries about him not being there for the birth, and then him leaving and ill be a single parent...Any coping ideas..? Also, Im looking for friends as well, do u know of any events that wives can do to get together?? Talk with you soon.

Lisa

ssgtgrl12
by Member on Jul. 2, 2012 at 1:25 PM

hi courtney my name is diane and i am here around the ft riley area..i think that i am a little late with this post but hey never to late to make some new friends..if you would want to be friends and chat add me..so are you still pregnant?? if not congrats..i hope that if your DH is still deployed that it has gotten easier for you..mine just came back 2 days after christmas (2011)..well here if you ever want to chat or you are needing to vent

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)