Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ok so im bored.

Posted by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 224 Total Views

Ok so. 

I need mature, classy ladies to hang out with. I am in school right now and my husband is deployed. 

I am tired of the children just out of high school Im forced to be around. theyre fun occasionally. but im tired of being a den mother. 

i would love a nice girls night out and some new friends who wont expect me to pay for everything because i have a job. 

i know i sound super bitchy right now, but i swear im nice. im just annoyed.

this group seems  like its not very busy. i hope someone gets this note :)

i like music. i have started working out again. and my favorite thing in the world is a nice barbeque with a fire. 

i live in topeka but i can drive wherever. 

what are you ladies getting into?

by on Apr. 6, 2012 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
txlady06
by Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 12:56 AM
We just moved here a month ago but i am also looking for normal drama free people to be around.
Faunshine
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 1:50 AM
Where'd you move from?
txlady06
by Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 3:26 PM
Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
Faunshine
by New Member on Apr. 10, 2012 at 5:19 PM
Well welcome! How do you like it here so far?
txlady06
by Member on Apr. 11, 2012 at 2:08 PM
My dad was stationed here when I was younger so its not that big of a change in my life. Its still the same as it was then too. LoL
Faunshine
by New Member on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:27 PM
Good stuff. So what are you into
txlady06
by Member on Apr. 16, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I can have fun anywhere but I'm a countrry girl. I like going out back shooting my bow, bbqs, taking my kids to the zoo or park. Lots girlly things nails, spas, chick flicks lol. I dont game at all though wish i could sometimes when I'm alone and bored. What about you?
Faunshine
by New Member on Apr. 17, 2012 at 1:40 AM
I'm about the same as you. But my girlie stuff comes in phases. I do game but only certain stuff. How do you feel about margaritas?
txlady06
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM

LOVE THEM WOULD LIKE ONE! lol I can never figure out where I am in the game or the objective. lol

ssgtgrl12
by Member on May. 5, 2012 at 12:14 AM

i cant that drama BS..i totally get where you are coming from..there is alot to do around the surrounding towns..Manhattan has alot and then there is Topeka..

Quoting txlady06:

We just moved here a month ago but i am also looking for normal drama free people to be around.

welcomeamerican flag ribbon

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)