Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Coming Soon!!

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • 119 Total Views

Hey!! Just wanted to drop a line to say hello!! My hubs ans I will be moving to Riley next month, and as always I am up for meeting some new people. I am getting ready to celebrate the 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday...ugh..which of course means I will be turning 31in November. Hubs and I have been married for 13years, in the Army for 11. We have 2 kiddos, ages almost 5 and 2 1/2. We are coming off of recruiting duty (Thank God!! Hubs hated it) and leaving St. Louis to head to a regular Infantry unit again at Riley. I am super excited, as I am a firm believer that any duty station is what you make it, and I intend on making this one fun!! We have been stationed at Ft. Campbell, Benning, and Baumholder, Germany in the past. I look forward to meeting some of you!!

by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Lola6
by New Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Welcome!  This room doesn't get much traffic, unfortunately.  I hope you like it here, we love it so far!  We've done Illesheim (Germany), Ft. Rucker, Ft Wainwright and now here.  I have three kids- 6,4 and 1.5.  Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions!

txlady06
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 3:11 AM

Yes room has no traffic. I go to the page on facebook.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)